From BBC News – The values that guide and focus E.piphany CEO Karen Richardson:
- Being ethical and always sticking to your principles will pay off in the end.
- There is no short way or quick remedy to success, just do it the right way even if it takes a little longer.
Proudest moments in her career:
- Those moments have arisen when someone that I have brought in [has] done something phenomenal. When someone that has been under my wing succeeds, that is the best thing.
- Probably the most important thing you can do as an executive is to be a good mentor and a good manager.
- It is about recognising good talent, nurturing it, bringing people up through the ranks and letting them run and be successful.
- When the people you have hired are promoted, or win sales contests, or become general mangers, it is a great feeling.