Show notes for February 17, 2005.
Welcome to For Immediate Release: The Hobson & Holtz Report, a 37-minute conversation recorded live via Skype from Concord, California, USA, and Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Download the file here (MP3, 18.7MB), or sign up for the RSS feed to get it and future shows automatically. (For automatic synchronization with your iPod or other digital player, you’ll also need software such as the free ipodder or DopplerRadio.)
In this week’s show:
- 00:32 Shel and Neville on what’s in this week’s show; postponement of Steve Rubel interview; how to give your feedback; show notes
- 01:43 Email and posted comments from last Monday’s show
- 07:02 Internet telephony – Skype and the new entrant, Teleo
- 10:19 The Intel COO’s internal blog
- 18:58 PR licensing – how feasible is it?
- 26:14 Political bloggers – the new paparazzi
- 32:19 Next show’s planned interview: tune in to hear who we have; show notes; how to give your feedback; about the music and the band; outro music
Links for the blogs, individuals, companies and organizations we discussed or mentioned in the show:
Intro – Steve Rubel.
Features – Intel, San Jose Mercury News, Paul Otellini, Business 2.0 blog, ARCO, Dave Orman, IABC, Armstrong Williams, Mark Cuban, Dallas Mavericks, Dan Rather, CBS, Eason Jordan, CNN, Jeff Jarvis, Business Week, World Economic Forum blog, Hugh Hewitt.
If you have comments or questions about this show, or suggestions for our future shows, email us at email@example.com. You can email your comments, questions and suggestions as MP3 file attachments, if you wish (max. 5Mb attachment, please!). We’ll be happy to see how we can include your audio contribution in a show.
So, until Monday February 24…
(Cross-posted from For Immediate Release, Shel’s and my podcast blog.)