Show notes for March 3, 2005
Welcome to For Immediate Release: The Hobson & Holtz Report, a 33-minute conversation recorded live from a hotel room in Chicago, IL with recorded input from Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Download the file here (MP3, 13.3MB), or sign up for the RSS feed to get it and future shows automatically. (For automatic synchronization with your iPod or other digital player, you’ll also need software such as the FeedDemon RSS aggregator, or the free ipodder or DopplerRadio).
In this week’s show:
- 00:27 Shel and Neville on what’s in this week’s show; how to give your feedback; show notes
- 04:28 Comments from the last show
- 12:42 Jupiter’s Eric Peterson and RSS in marketing
- 18:55 Mike Manuel’s post on blogging business practices
- 22:00 Red Couch blogging book project by Robert Scoble and Shel Israel
- 24:35 Technorati’s searchlet blog plugin
- 26:15 iPod at Drexel University
- 29:00 Outro
- 29:18 Music: UMASS Front Percussion Ensemble’s "Paranoid Android"
Links for the blogs, individuals, companies and organizations we discussed or mentioned in the show:
Short Takes – Jupiter’s Eric Peterson, Cooper Katz’s Micro Persuasion Practice, Jeremy Wright, Blogging Planet, The Red Couch, Scobleizer, Shel Israel’s "It Seems to Me", Wiley, Technorati Searchlet, Sifry’s Alerts, Drexel University iPod story.
If you have comments or questions about this show, or suggestions for our future shows, email us at email@example.com. You can email your comments, questions and suggestions as MP3 file attachments, if you wish (max. 5Mb attachment, please!). We’ll be happy to see how we can include your audio contribution in a show.
So, until Monday, March 7…
(Cross-posted from For Immediate Release, Shel’s and my podcast blog. This week’s show has my contribution as recorded input from material I sent Shel last night as I anticipated being away and nowhere near an internet connection. That was last night and things today didn’t actually go according to plan, as this post explains.)