The 22-page PDF document is a rich source of information that includes:
- Original data on the role employees play in shaping corporate reputation and on the frequency with which bloggers discuss their employers
- Examples of how companies around the world are leveraging CEO and employee bloggers for internal purposes
- Perspectives to consider when crafting your organization’s own employee blogging guidelines
- Excerpts from existing employee blogging guidelines and policies
- A glossary of often-used terms in the blogosphere
- A list of must-read blogs for communicators
I don’t yet see a link to download it on either Edelman’s or Intelliseek’s website, nor in Employee Engagement, the blog penned by Christopher Hannegan, director of Edelman’s Employee Engagement Practice.
I’ll update this post with a download link as soon as that link is available.
[UPDATE 9 Sept] The white paper is now available for download here (PDF). I notice a text change – the paper is entitled "Talking From the Inside Out: The Rise of Employee Bloggers." A different focus than the title of the PDF I received by email from Edelman on Sept 6.