Today The Plenary Panel Weblog launched.
This new blog is designed to be a place for commentary and discussion about the theme of the panel discussion that will kick off the first day, 1 December, of the IABC EuroComm 2005 conference taking place in Paris from 30 November to 2 December.
The theme for the panel discussion is “The giant global focus group: Opportunities and challenges for communicators” and the panel itself comprises some leading thinkers on participatory communication:
- Elizabeth Albrycht, PR veteran and Editor, Corante’s Future Tense
- Niall Cook, Director Netcoms, Hill & Knowlton
- Loïc Le Meur, Executive Vice President, Six Apart SA
- Glenn Manoff, Communications Director, O2 UK
- Neville Hobson, ABC, communicator, blogger and podcaster (Moderator)
From the introductory post I wrote on the blog yesterday:
The Plenary Panel Weblog is a place that we hope will serve as a meeting place, a corner on the world wide web, that will enable us to expand some thinking about our EuroComm session.
At the same time, it will enable you to ask questions, challenge our thinking and offer your own contributions to the debate and discussion that will take place in Paris in December.
In sum, we would like to create some stimulating conversations here.
Whether you’re planning to attend the conference next month, or if you just have a point of view, please drop in for a chat!
Related NevOn post: